Friday, November 8, 2013

Countdown To Our Transfer is Almost Single Digits

Good Morning! I am in a good mood today. My twins slept (mostly) until 7am this morning instead of 5 or 6. It has been rough lately because they are both teething and have congested noses. So they wake up from pain and because they can't breathe. Today, the sun is shining, I laid in bed until 7am, and I even got to eat a muffin before 9am. Life is good.

I am still doing Lupron shots each night as well as taking 2 estrogen pills a day. This time around, I am giving myself the Lupron shots; which is strange. There is something so odd about willingly inflicting pain on yourself. It really doesnt hurt much at all, but when that needle is hovering above my skin, my self-preservation screams out, "Don't do it!" And I hestitate. Then I insert the needle slowly. My husband insists that I need to just jab it in my tummy, becuase that is how he administers the shot to me, but I disagree. Last night I actually stuck the needle in my flesh 3 times because the first 2 times hurt, so I quickly withdrew the needle and changed spots. I am a glutton for punishment I guess. I am sure that many of my readers know that the abdomen shots are nothing compared to the intramuscular shots on the horizon.

Big news of the day, my  10mo baby girl crawled more than a few inches this morning! Yay! And my twin son finally started making "M" noised and said mama a few times, granted, it was while he was crying. So that took some of the fun out of it. : )

We are down to 11 days until our transfer! Woop Woop!

1 comment: