Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Down to a Week!

7 Days. Yep, Our transfer is in 7 days. Kind of shocking; it is almost like it snuck up on me :) 
In a few days I will begin my progesterone shots. 

This Friday I go for my ultrasound appointment to make sure my endometrium lining is nice and thick for our upcoming transfer. At my last appointment, my lining was actually too thick for the NEDC's liking, at 7.15; and that was without taking any estrogen. So I am pretty sure my thickness will be good after taking this estrogen for all this time. 

I did realize today that the Lupron shots seem to have been the cause of my recent excruciating headaches...I hope I remember that next time around. I can't remember the side effects of the progesterone. And it may effect me differently this time around, it is like an adventure...complete with bruises.

So keep us in your prayers please as we continue with our medication protocol and for our upcoming transfer! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that your lining will be perfect at your appointment on Friday. My appointment is on Thursday, and I hope mine will be thick enough!

    ReplyDelete